Friday, October 30, 2009

30 posts in 30 days

The Big Woo has once again been MIA. But now, I've somehow been self-compelled to participate in a blog challenge. 30 posts for the 30 days of November. I'm not sure if this is a wise expectation to place on my head, but I'm gonna give it a shot. If interested in joining blogpeople, here's the link: http://www.nablopomo.com/

I noticed Julie at "the eyes of my eyes..." took up the challenge and she has TWO kids. I would die and be unable to function with two Mr. Ms roaming around the house, so I figure, with one, I could squeeze a verbal burp out at least once a day.

The days are dark and rainy, winter is upon us, and that's the time when the Woo gets weird. And think how much weirder it could be with pressure (of some unknown origin) to write something, anything, every day.

My call for questions reared one. From the delightful PooPooFart gang in Oregon. I'll leave the answer to that question for next week when I'm dying for content.

Otherwise, Mr. M is doing splendidly. He can now walk backwards, or moonwalk, as I like to exaggerate.

More musings to come. And oh yeah! I'm going back to Ethiopia November 27th. More about that later.

In the meantime, here are some pics of the French-Pehlke men enjoying the fun of eyewear.




Shelby

No comments: