Friday, January 9, 2009

Cutest Baby in the Universe



I am shameless. Egotistical (even though I have no reason to be). Brazen. Confident. I mean, come on...this photo melts me. I've officially entered the obnoxious stage of motherhood. My baby is cute. Way cute. Too cute. And smart, and ambidextrous, and working on the Middle East peace issue, and reading my palm every morning so I can be well prepared. It's grotesque how much I love this child. And unfortunately for all of you, it's being made public. What next? Baby beauty pageants? Could I stoop so low? It's possible. Love blinds you to common sense.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I have to agree, scary cute. There outta be a law!

Cindy said...

:)
Love the gushing

-C said...

It is no wonder that husbands can get jealous. How can you compete with that face?

Lyn-Dee said...

Amazingly Cute!!! He really is thriving. Now we have to come to CHICAGO to see him again!

Gigi said...

Hey Shelby,

You should stop some day to our support group. Dont forget all your friends who are still waiting for a referral!!

Yes the boy is super cute. We meet this Sunday at my house at 4 for support group. Can you stop by and share your amazing experience?