Thursday, August 21, 2008

Misho, are you ready for your close up?

We got the birth certificate!!!! And with it, this beautiful photo of our stunned little guy! It's clearly a "what the..?" kind of moment. We don't have a travel date, which is pissing me off to no end. Everyone on the forum who has received their birth certificate got a travel date...except us. Friggin frack. Not getting much detailed response from our social worker except that they're finalizing the travel groups. Finalizing for everyone but us!

I smell a gnome.

For now....enjoy my baby's eyes.

4 comments:

-C said...

I am a bit of a lurker, but the news of the coveted birth certificate finally arriving- is to big to go by uncommented (is that a word?). Congratulations!

I will wait with bated breath for your post with the big travel date announcement.

Charlotte

Eileen said...

He is so gorgeous--you could go for a dip in those swimmy brown eyes of his!!

Fingers crossed for a quick travel date...

Gigi said...

Hey Shelby,
So happy for you that things are progressing, travel will come, dont worry! You are soooo close.
By the way, can we set a date for the next support group? If you dont have time, let me take over and I can arrange a date. I dont want the group to fall apart. You are too busy with baby coming now.

Gigi Olmstead

Anonymous said...

Darling, darling, darling---simply darling! I'd start packing if I were you--you know you'll get a travel call on Monday.